I'll post my tip and tricks on how to manage your smelly feet.

Subscribe Via Email (Do Not Edit Here!)

How to get rid of smelly feet?

by Baloydi Lloydi , at 4:14 PM , has 0 comments

Well, there’s a lot of answers to that question and it’s up to your own personal choice given that it would be suitable to you. The next question would be, can you live with it? I been struggling with my sweaty feet for a long time and it does affect my level of self-confidence. I wish I could just go to the doctor and have my sweat glands removed in my feet, which in fact the only way to permanently cure sweaty feet. Since, my parents and I have no significant amount of money to put an end to my condition, I tried to search of possible home remedies or drugs that might lessen my feet’s odor. Indeed there’s a lot of them there, waiting for you to try. I’d say I had enough to the extent that just wanted to stay home and never interact with people and not be judged. The feeling of disappointment to each product you’ve tried, and not having what you’ve been expecting. It’s sad but also the reality. Now, enough discussion and let’s get to the real thing.




The reason why you’ve stinky feet is having sweaty feet. Bacteria are the ones responsible in making the bad odor, they are feed by your sweat. After infesting the substances that your sweat contains, they have this waste that makes the bad odor. Knowing this the next question will be, can I prevent bacteria from multiplying inside my shoe or in between my toes? The answer, it’s impossible. As long as you’re sweating those bacteria cannot be stopped but the good thing is they can be controlled. Yes, they can be controlled. How? I am going to list some things below that lowers their multiplication and start with the basic and common.

1)      Have a pair of sleeper, which is used only inside that house. Never let these sleepers get dirty and always clean them. In this way, you’ll lessen the bacteria that you get from your floor. I know that in cleaning the body, the feet is the least to do. So having the slippers even if you slightly clean your feet, the bacteria are still controlled.
2)      Clean your shoes. Wash when if possible. It is hard for me because I want my shoes to condition and washing them means eventually destroying them. Find other shoes so that you don’t use the same one every day. In that way, we can control the bacteria being introduced inside your shoes.
3)      Use products that also help, keeping the bacteria multiplication to the least level. Just be careful on choosing the right one. I’d recommend using powdered products, that can stay on the foot the whole day. Powers are good absorbents, which implies that bacteria cannot multiply because of less moisture. Though the catch is you can’t stop your feet from sweating.
Baloydi Lloydi
About
How to get rid of smelly feet? - written by Baloydi Lloydi , published at 4:14 PM, categorized as get rid of smelly feet . And has 0 comments
0 comments Add a comment
Bck
Cancel Reply
Copyright ©2013 My Smelly Feet by
Theme designed by Damzaky - Published by Proyek-Template
Powered by Blogger
-->